|The card I made for the new mama|
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Mini Apple Pies
Mac and Cheese
Chicken Pot Pie
I wanted her to be able to have a few meals that were easy to heat in the oven quickly and to have snacks for herself and for any visitors.
My granola recipe:
2. Put your dry granola ingredients, including the coconut and cinnamon but not the dried fruit, on a sheet pan.
3. Stir well and smooth out.
4. Drizzle with the maple syrup / honey and olive oil and stir again.
5. Place the pan in the preheated oven for 20 – 25 minutes.
6. Every 5 minutes or so, take the granola out and stir it, then smooth it down with a wooden spoon and put it back into the oven.
7. When the granola is nice and golden, remove it from the oven, mix in the dried fruit and let cool.
8. Serve with milk or yoghurt. Will keep in an air tight container for approximately 2 weeks.