Granola is a staple in our home. We enjoy it with yogurt, as a snack on the go (with added dried fruit and nuts), as cereal with milk or sprinkled over ice cream.
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Put your dry ingredients, except the dried fruit, on a baking tray (lined with parchment paper).
3. Stir well and smooth out.
4. Drizzle as desired with the maple syrup / honey and olive oil and stir again.
5. Place the pan in the preheated oven for 20 – 25 minutes.
6. Every 5 minutes or so, take the granola out and stir it, then smooth it down with a wooden spoon and put it back into the oven.
7. When the granola is golden, remove it from the oven, mix in the dried fruit and let cool.
8. Will keep in an air tight container for approximately 2 weeks.