Feeling a chill in the air? Here are 5 fun fall activities to enjoy this season.
1. Visit a family friendly farm. Take a tractor-drawn hay bale ride, pet and feed the animals or ride a pony.
2. Make apple cider. Adjust the ingredients to fit your family’s taste buds.
3. Enjoy the cooler weather. Ride bikes through a local park, jump in a leaf pile or make hot chocolate and take it with you on a nature walk.
4. Collect leaves for arts and craft projects. Use them to make leaf tracings, paint them and make a leaf print or create a fall wreath.
5. Bake your favorite treats. Baked apples, apple cider caramel cookies, pumpkin doughnuts, maple creme brulee or spice cupcakes.